By placing an order with us you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions below. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
- “I”, “we”, “us”, “our” refers to Peter Wright, of 542 Chepstow Road, Newport NP19 9DA, trading as LogoVidz, a property of Netcentrics.co.uk.
- The “website” referred to is https://logovidz.com.
Placing an Order
- Any order placed by you for goods or services advertised on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods in your order.
- A confirmation email will be sent when you place an order. This is not a confirmation that the order has been accepted. No contract exists between you and us until we have received and accepted your order.
- Any contract of sale is subject to payment in full for the goods ordered.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase, to withdraw any goods or services from the website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the website.
- If we are unable to fulfill your order for any reason including but not limited to those noted above, we will attempt to contact you by email to advise you of this and to offer a choice of alternatives or a refund. If we are unable to contact you within three days of this decision, we will attempt to process the refund for you anyway.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any sum greater than the last payment you made to us, less any payment processing fees.
Payment & Shipping
- Prices are listed in pounds sterling (GBP).
- We currently accept payment by PayPal only.
- Payments are subject to validation by the card issuer, or Paypal. If your payment is not authorised for any reason we will not be liable for any delay or non delivery of goods.
- Any timescales provided are estimates only. Orders consisting of more than one item may arrive in one or more deliveries.
- We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for delivery delays caused by any third party.
Security & Privacy
- PayPal does not give us access to your payment details – it is your responsibility to keep those secure.
- We work hard to keep any details you provide secure, but cannot be held liable for any losses resulting directly or indirectly from unauthorised access to such information. Please be reassured that we are accountable to the Information Commissioner’s Office under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR), however. This gives you control over your data and ensures that we will notify you promptly if we discover any breach that may affect your rights. If you wish to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR, please contact us.
- We store and use the details you give us to provide the services you request. We may also use such details to notify you of any key changes to our service, but do not currently run a marketing list or newsletter. Should this change, we will not subscribe you to such a list without your permission.
Complaints, Returns & Refunds
- You may cancel your order by emailing us at any time until your video asset has been created and we will refund your payment for the order, less any payment processing fees.
- Once we receive your final approval of the order, your video asset will be made-to-order and as such cannot be refunded for any reason whatsoever after that point.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Modification, Jurisdiction and Severability
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions with immediate effect at any time.
- These terms are subject to the law of England and Wales. Any legal dispute will be settled in the United Kingdom, under the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, this shall not render void the remaining provisions – such an invalidated provision shall be amended only to the extent required for it to become valid, legal and enforceable.
- These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us, superseding all prior communications, understandings and agreements relating to the sale of goods advertised on the website, whether oral or written.
- Any waiver of any of these provisions shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.